Welcome to the members page.
Click on your chosen course below to access the class Zoom link, and other relevant materials.
The video courses are listed below, and will build week by week.
Oils – open studio
Here you can view your subscriptions
Here you can re-set your password
If you’re seeing the ‘restricted content’ message, there are three possible explanations.
- You are not logged in. Check that it says ‘log out’ on the top right of the page (in the menu bar).
- You need to refresh the page. Sometimes your web browser will store a page and display this rather than load it again. Click the refresh icon in your browser.
3. Your course membership has expired or you are not subscribed to the course. If you have been billed but cannot access the page, please contact me.
If you received an email telling you your membership is due to expire, it seems the only option is to let it expire, then renew.
This is a side effect of the size limits I put on the classes. Once your membership expires, the course should become available again.
I’m working on making it more straightforward for members to change or update their details, but please be assured I limited the membership to allow for a personal service, so if anyone requires a cancellation or a refund (because of an unwanted renewal) it’s actually very easy for me to do these things for you.
Just to clarify how the site works, there are two things held on this site:
- Your membership details. This is the information you put in when you signed up, such as your name, email address and password (I cannot see or change your password).
- Your subscriptions. Subscriptions are really just places on the courses. When all the places are taken, the course is not shown. When a subscription expires, a place becomes available.
Payments are processed externally through Paypal and Stripe (for card payments). Account and card information is only dealt with through these secure gateways, and not accessible to me or anyone else.
I can return existing payments as refunds.
I hope that clears a few things up. I will endeavour to edit the slightly misleading automated emails.